Providing Concentrated Liquidity (CLMM)
Impermanent loss can be significant in CLMM pools. A positive return is not guaranteed! Make sure to understand the risks before providing concentrated liquidity.
- 1.Select ‘Concentrated’ on the left navigation bar.
- 2.After connecting a wallet, either find the desired pool and click 'Create Position' in the drop down, or click 'Create Position' at the top of the screen.
3. Set the price range for the position using the sliders on the graph, manually entering the min price and max price, or clicking the + and - buttons.
Note: Price base token can be chosen in the top right corner of the window if preferred when selecting price range. For example, you can view price as USDC per SOL, or SOL per USDC.
4. Enter the deposit amounts for each token. Note that amounts must match the deposit ratio shown, and which is determined by the selected price range.
5. Click 'Preview', double check the details of the position, then click 'Confirm Deposit'.
6. That's it! An NFT that represents the position will now be visible in your wallet!
IMPORTANT: If an NFT is lost, sold or burnt, the liquidity it represents will also be lost!
7. To check or manage a position, click 'My Pools' and basic details can be viewed in the pool drop down. For additional details click 'Manage'.
Liquidity can be added or removed from an existing position, however if you want to adjust the price range, you will need to create a new position.